All training courses will follow and adhere to the guidance and regulations set out by the government in relation to Covid-19, where this has been risk assessed, so that you are able to learn safely.
With this in mind the following will be put in place for your safety and the safety of other people:
– Anyone experiencing symptoms will not be able to continue with the course at that time following the
guidance. Any individuals in this position will be able to book on to another course when they are
symptom free at no extra charge with JPF First Aid.
– The trainer may also carry out temperature checks for peace of mind for all attending the courses.
– There is a suitable training room where courses can be carried out, adhering to the social distancing
measures, and keeping to a maximum number of delegates on each course to allow this to be
– Adapted sessions to meet the Covid-19 guidelines.
– Refreshments will be provided in the form of disposable drinks to minimise risk via cups, as well as
bottles of water being provided to all delegates.
– Hand sanitisation and washing facilities available throughout the course delivery.
– Face masks, Gloves and Face shields will all be provided on the courses.
– Equipment will be cleaned regularly – before the session, during the use of the equipment and after
– All areas of the training room will be cleaned by an independent professional cleaner following every
session carried out by JPF First Aid.