Raffle Prize Draw
Full Terms and Conditions
- The raffle prize draw is being run by JPF First Aid.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as detailed.
Eligibility/ How to Enter:
- The raffle prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and a UK resident, where upon booking a paid course with JPF First Aid an entry will be made into the draw on your behalf.
- One entry by the way of a raffle ticket will be entered into the prize draw per course booking received up to and inclusive of 15th October 2021.
- Where a bundle course booking offer is booked, only 1 raffle ticket will be entered into the draw as this is classed as 1 full course booking.
- No member of JPF First Aid or associated member connected with JPF First Aid are permitted to enter the prize draw.
- Although entrants need to be over 18 years of age, children can take part within the Golf prize voucher and be counted as one of the party of four that the voucher entitles.
- The prizes consist of:
1st Prize – 18-hole Golf Voucher for up to 4 people valid for use at any of the golf venues detailed at https://pinnaclemediapartnerships.co.uk/golf-venues/. You can choose from over 200 golf venues across the UK and Ireland.
2nd Prize – £50 Amazon Voucher
3rd Prize – £25 High Street Voucher
- Winners will be drawn at random, where the prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be made available or offered.
- The decision of JPF First Aid in relation to any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into as a result.
- The vouchers are as detailed and it will be down to the selected winners to take note and follow any expiry date limitations, as well as any other related terms and conditions of the vouchers for the establishments that they are relevant to. JPF First Aid will not be held liable for the winner(s) not adhering to any of the terms and conditions and/or expiry dates of the vouchers.
- Winner(s) of the 1st Prize – Golf Voucher must book their chosen venue and date via JPF First Aid in order to redeem their voucher. The golf venue will be subject to availability at the time of redeeming the voucher(s).
- In relation to the 1st Prize – Golf Voucher – please be aware that golfing equipment is excluded from the voucher and therefore will need to be arranged for by the winner(s) should this be required. Golfing equipment can be hired at the venue.
- The winners will be notified by the 22nd October 2021 with the contact details provided at the time of their course booking.
- Should the winner(s) not claim their prize within 14 days of the 22nd October 2021, following contact being attempted, JPF First Aid reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prizes or mutual arrangements can be agreed for the collection of the prizes should this be suitable to both parties.
Other General Terms:
- JPF First Aid does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw, being selected for a prize and/or redeeming their prize.
- JPF First Aid reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.